- High level of protection and cost effective solution.
- Flexible, compatible modular system.
- Simple installation, in most cases no tools are required.
- The area to be protected (where necessary) is fully covered.
- The system prevents smaller birds from nesting.
- UV (sunrays) and acid (bird dropping) resistant.
- Extremely wide operating and installation temperature range (-30°C – +40°C).
- The structure introduces only negligible increase in wind-resistance.
- The basic type is suitable for more than 90% of insulations in the 20-24 kV transmission lines used in Europe without reducing the quality of the network (for example, it does not cause a short-circuit in the path of creeping current.)
- A single type of cover is suitable for a wide range of specific insulations used by power distributors in various countries.
- Long lifetime (minimum 30 years).
- Coverage elongation is possible via modular extension pieces MBRN-VB.
- Can be used also in angle-breaks (150-210°).
- If required, custom-made covers are available for special pin insulators.
- Double-insulator systems with security cable.
- Covering of bandage or parallel groove connections and preformed insulator tie systems.
- Continuous, uniform covering along the whole section (min. 1.6 m).
The raw material of this product family is PVC. The suitability of this material – thanks to its extremely favorable specifications – for manufacturing this product is well-established.
In order to reinforce this statement, we ordered the testing of a few important specifications, which, we believe, are essential in this case:
- 5000 hrs UV aging test,
- acid resistance test (first of all in case of uric acid),
- electric resistance test.
The raw material of the above product family passed the above tests and satisfied relevant Hungarian and European standards.